We're busy making beautiful, meaningful paintings, pottery, textiles, digital art and jewellery to satisfy all tastes and pockets. We invite you to come and see our works of art at sites throughout the village. Many of us exhibit every May during Oxfordshire's Artweeks festival and in November for the Artweeks Christmas shows.
- Alice Walker (paintings, drawings and printmaking) The Music Room, The Gables, 36 Newland Street, Eynsham OX29 4LA
- Crabapple (a collective of artists Marjorie Ottley - photography, Meg Blacker - photography, Rose Hallam - jewellery, Adrian Moyes - digigraphs & pottery, Sue Raikes - paintings & pottery, Tamsin Taylor - audio art, Andrea McLintick - painting) 16 Queen's Lane, Eynsham
- Eric White (pastel paintings) 28 Mill Street, Eynsham, OX29 4JS
- Eynsham Arts Group (painting and other media by various artists) Bartholomew Room, The Square, Eynsham
- Graham Rice (paintings) Upper Studio, Unit 26, Eynsham Park Estate, Cuckoo Lane, North Leigh, Witney, OX29 6PW
- Lorna Marrison, (paintings)
- Hannah Jago, 26 Old Witney Road, Eynsham, OX29 4PR
- Jane Tomlinson 18 Newland Close, Eynsham, OX29 4LE
- Joanna Ripley (jewellery) 27 Queen Street, Eynsham, OX29 4HH
- Tabitha Schenk, Christopher Schenk and Mary Field (photography), 6 Cassington Road, Eynsham
- The Old Forge Pottery (ceramics) 33A Newland Street, Eynsham
- Julia Loken Myrtle Cottage, Tanner's Lane, Eynsham, OX29 4HJ
Appointments are not necessary - we're expecting you!
|Some of the artists: Jane, Graham R, Joanna, Lorna, Tabitha and Eric|