On Saturday 23 & Sunday 24 November 2013 these artist will throw open their doors to you!
- Adrian Moyes and Sue Raikes, 16 Queen's Lane, Eynsham
- Eric White 28 Mill Street, Eynsham, OX29 4JS
- Eynsham Arts Group Bartholomew Room, The Square, Eynsham
- Graham Rice Upper Studio, Unit 26, Eynsham Park Estate, Cuckoo Lane, North Leigh, Witney, OX29 6PW
- Jane Tomlinson 18 Newland Close, Eynsham, OX29 4LE
- Joanna Ripley 27 Queen Street, Eynsham, OX29 4HH
- The Old Forge Pottery 33A Newland Street, Eynsham
Get a mapDownload and print this PDF map to help you navigate around the village. (Just right click the link > save it > print it!)
Or, use this Google map:
View Artweeks in Eynsham 2013 in a larger map
Getting here - the S1 bus runs every 20 to 25 minutes to and from Oxford at the weekends.
Food and drinkWe like the Eynsham Emporium (32 Mill Street, Eynsham, OX29 4JS) who offer snacks, ice creams, hot drinks, cakes and FREE wifi at their coffee shop. And The Talbot Inn (Oxford Road, Eynsham, OX29 4BT) welcomes all Artweeks visitors to their lovely riverside pub.
And if you fancy something stronger, you may also like to know that Eynsham is stuffed with great pubs!
More about EynshamFind out more about Eynsham on our community website and the Parish Council website.
|Eynsham High Street under snow|